Environmental Protection Program
Providing maximum protection against rust for your vehicle™.
The salt used on our winter roads, combined with moisture, produces conditions for rust to form and damage your vehicle. Traditional Rust Protection extends the life of your vehicle by providing maximum protection against rust.
Body Panel Protection
- Prevents moisture from attacking even the most recessed, vulnerable metal body panels
- Coats the inner areas of your vehicle
- No holes are drilled for application
- Penetrates seams and crevices where rust begins
Specifically formulated to protect the high impact areas of your vehicle.
- Seals out moisture and protects the bottom of your vehicle due to gravel, dirt, and road salt
- Helps provide a sound barrier for a quieter ride by dampening vibrations
Create a smooth impermaeble finish and keep the "new car" shine.
Paint Protection creates a barrier between your vehicle's painted surface and damaging elements that can dull and fade the paint. Body-Gard® Paint Protection helps:
- Block out the sun's powerful UV rays
- Protect against pollutants such as bird droppings and tree sap
- Create a smooth impermeable finish blocking outside elements
- Keep out road salt and dirt
- Lock in the "new car" shine
Coats and protects individual fibres, leather and vinyl to guard against stains and fading.
Spills, stains, UV rays and even dust can permanently damage your vehicle's interior. Upholstery protection helps:
- Makes upholstery easier to clean
- Protects against spills and stains
- Helps retain the natural texture and appearance
Further protect the vehicle with our Extra-Care protection. It includes:
- Surface Rust Protection
- Rip Tear & Burn Protection
This optional upgrade complements the standard Body-Gard Rust Protection with a 6-year warranty coverage on new vehicles (see your Warranty Registration for details).
*Please note: the prices and programs as displayed on this page are only available in Ontario. If you are located in a province other than Ontario please contact your Dealership or local Sales Representative for more information.